Flight bookings made on Official Airline – Singapore Airlines
- Singapore Airlines (SIA) is waiving all rebooking fees for tickets issued on or before 15 March 2020.
- Customers can cancel their existing flight itineraries, retain the value of their tickets and rebook their travel at a later date, when they are able to firm up their new travel plans.
- The new flight itinerary should be completed by 31 March 2021.
- All rebooking fees will be waived, although a fare difference may apply for the new itinerary.
- Customers who wish to cancel their existing flight itineraries with no plans to rebook their travel at a later date, will be subjected to the cancellation policy tied to fare conditions and ticket type.
- Customers who booked their tickets directly through SIA may contact the airline directly to make the necessary arrangements.
- Customers who booked their tickets through a ticketing agent should make the necessary arrangements with the ticketing agent directly.
Official Hotel bookings made via our Official Travel Agent - JTB
If you have booked your accommodation at any of our official hotels through our official travel agent - JTB, they will be getting in touch with you. We trust that JTB will do their utmost to accommodate the changes to your bookings.
Bookings made on non-Official Airline and non-Official Hotels
We advise you to contact your travel or booking agent and hotel provider immediately for information and advice corresponding to their specific cancellation & amendment policies.
A downloadable version of our postponement notice is available here for your use in discussions on rearranging your travel arrangement.